Returns and refunds
1. This replacement and return policy regulates the main principles and procedure for replacing and returning items applicable to the e-shop (hereinafter referred to as the e-Shop) of Lietuvos Monetų Kalykla UAB, registration address: Eigulių g. 4, LT-03150 Vilnius, Lithuania (business address: Eigulių g. 4, LT-03150Vilnius, Lithuania), Company Reg. No. 110052936, VAT Reg. No. LT100529314, (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) and to its users (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer or you).
2. The Seller provides the Buyer with 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of items for replacing or returning an item purchased in the e-Shop in accordance with the procedure set herein.
3. You must deliver the item to be replaced or returned to the following address: Lietuvos Monetų Kalykla UAB, Eigulių g. 4, LT-03150 Vilnius, Lithuania. You must bear all the costs related to the delivery, except in cases expressly stated in this policy. You must provide a copy of the invoice for the item received from the Seller together with the item being replaced/returned.
4. If you fail to provide the required documents together with the item, the Seller may refuse to replace the item or to refund the amount paid for it.
5. On receipt of the item being replaced or returned, the Seller will replace it with another item or the Buyer receives refund of the amount paid for the item by transferring it to bank account within 5 business days from the date the item returned. If you used your credit card or PayPal to pay for the item, the amount paid for the item may only be refunded to the same account.
6. The following conditions must be satisfied when the Buyer replaces or returns good quality items:
6.1. The item must be in a resalable condition;
6.2. The item may not be damaged;
6.3. The item must have all the component parts that were provided to the Buyer;
6.4. The item has not been mounted or used by the Buyer in any other manner;
6.5. The item may not be damaged at the time it is delivered to the Seller.
7. The Seller agrees to pay the costs of delivery of a replaced or returned item in the following cases:
7.1. If a poor quality item was delivered to the Buyer;
7.2. If the item received by the Buyer does not comply with its description;
7.3. If the item received by the Buyer was damaged in the course of delivery to the Buyer.
8. Should you receive an item in a damaged packing, you must immediately inspect the item, evaluate its condition, and, not later than within 24 hours after the receipt, notify the Seller about any defects identified. If you fail to adhere to the procedure set herein, the Seller may refuse to accept your claims concerning damage caused to the item in the course of delivery.